Saturday, March 31, 2012

12 & 1/2 Hours and Counting to . . . ScriptFrenzy 2012!

Another Saturday, another post!

I'm getting better at this, at least.

Tomorrow is April 1st, which marks the start of ScriptFrenzy 2012. I'm also currently working on a short story (non-commissioned) for an anthology that is due in June. There are a couple of other anthologies I've found to write (also non-commissioned) that I was go to forgo ScriptFrenzy. I was thinking that it was too much to do with my regular job and my commitments.

But I've decided to muddle through. ScriptFrenzy will be the first priority, since the deadline is sooner, and the short story will be for when I need a break. With just over 12 hours left until this thing starts, I still lack a plot for my script. I'm going to spend the rest of my writing day coming up with a plot and reading articles/blog posts about script writing.

By my post, next Saturday, I should have 23 pages done. Ha! Let's see how it goes.

Good luck to everyone doing ScriptFrenzy this year. And for those of you who aren't, keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment